Watch these next two videos and then I’ll tell you what I learned from them.
1) Ageing does not mean weakness
2) Purses are weapons and should be purchased with that in mind. I should also purchase more of them.
3) The little old lady that I saw loading her purse up with rocks was not crazy, like I had previously suspected. She was gearing up for a fight!
4) You are never too old to wear a red coat. And fabulously large, white, fluffy scarf.
5) I aim to be just like these little old ladies when I get older. Nobody is going to be pushing me around! I’ll be doing the pushing!
I really want to know what sort of expletives were going on along with the purse lashing that the little lady in the red jacket was giving to those robbers. I also loved how she ran and ran and ran to the scene of the crime. While other, younger and more able-bodied people stood in shock (did you see the Rolex employee cowering in the store?), this little lady saw the crime-in-progress and used what she had on hand to fight against evil. If only more of us would have her courage and stand up for what’s right without giving into the “I’m too old”, “I don’t have the skills”, “I shouldn’t get involved” lies that paralyze us into the greatest crime of all – inaction.