Where Are They Now?

Have you ever found yourself wondering what ever happened to that young gelfling from the Dark Crystal?

Well that boy done gone and got himself all growed up!

He’s that confused fella sititng beside J-Lo on American Idol. He’s always about 5.33 steps behind the emotional moment and has a creepy, nearly pervy quality about him. He’s not in some dusty trunk somewhere in the back of a prop room (I’m a real boy!).  Just think, this wouldn’t have been possible if the Skeksis ruled for another 1000 years.

Good on you, Jen-Now-Steven, for healing the Dark Crystal!

9 thoughts on “Where Are They Now?

1. michelle says:

I like Steve! He brings such a neat factor to Idol. He actually helps make it entertaining! The panel this year is better than any other. If they brought Ellen back it would be even better. Just some food for thought 🙂

Oh…I’M FIRST TO COMMENT!!!!!! (just a little excited…you can tell by the amount of “!”

I’ve only watched a few episodes of AI this season but I really enjoy Steven Tyler on there. As your sister pointed out, he’s very entertaining!

3. Fiona says:

I”ve only watched about 15 minutes of it this year, but everyone’s RAVING about him … well, not everyone, I guess. 😉 The 15 minutes I did watch, I couldn’t help but stare at him. He’s got such a … unique (yeah, that’s what we’ll call it) face.

I actually really enjoy the panel this year! I love how they are KIND and yet honest at the same time. Last night I was struck by the similarity in appearance between S.T and Jen. And The Mister was struck by his lapse in emotional reaction (The Mister thinks S.T is always high which I don’t agree with but I still giggle). I do, however, think that S.T. is pervy. Maybe it’s just my lens, but it seems that a lot of what he says (especially to girls wearing short skirts) and the way that he looks at them is a little bit dirty. A little bit gettin’ it on in an elevator… loving it up while we’re goin’ down.

5. Di says:

I was too busy wondering what a gelfing is to read what you wrote about Idol very carefully. What IS a gelfing? er..gelfling? Well, whatever it is, you’re right the resemblance is uncanny.

Now that MJ’s gone, that man could be the new poster child for why men (nay! people!) should never get a work done. Seriously…ew.

Di – never speak to me again until you’ve watched The Dark Crystal. Consider it homework for friendship’s sake.

7. H says:

Steve T spent most of his adult life bragging about how much sex he’s had with too many young women to count of varying ages.. including not one, but TWO “situations” where he was not charged for statutory rape by the state because the parents of the girls apparently agreed (read: were paid) to let their underage daughters have a “live in” relationship with him.

That kind of spoils him for me. The guy is a musical genious.. no doubt… but yikes… ya, he’s a perv. Well, unless he’s from some country like whitegirl where it’s not uncommon to marry (legal sex) and have sex with minors.

*grin*

(Couldn’t resist.)

8. michelle says:

Hey, It’s past midnight and there isn’t a new update, what gives?? Here’s hoping there is a new one when I wake up.

I’ve been trying to insert a picture into a post but it’s not working. I’m about to try again. Sorry for the delay… I know you are dying to comment first read my witty genius.