Tired of seeing the Karma post? Yeah, me too. Actually, I’ve barely had time to open the Internet for personal use let alone take a look at my blog post to see how many comments I’ve gotten. As soon as I had a moment to myself to think, breathe, desire to write, the Internet crapped out on me. Awesome. Thanks, Internet. It’s not like I have fans that need to be satisfied by my wit and charm or anything.
I’m hoping to have a moment to myself tomorrow when Charlie goes over to a friend’s house to play and The Mister goes out to be with his friends. I haven’t even gotten to tell you about our 16th wedding anniversary! We are thinking of buying our marriage a little car, just as soon as it passes the driver’s test.
Some things of interest though, in bullet form (to commemorate the return of gunfire – not sure if the peeps around here are fighting, it’s for a wedding, or they are simply bored):
- I went to a wedding
- The Mister went to Egypt without us for 3 sleeps
- He brought back Swiss chocolate and, maybe, some fermented beverages
- I went to a wedding.
- I looked awesome.
- I didn’t dance very much.
- I hosted two friends, on two separate afternoons, for tea
- I went to a friend’s house for tea.
- I was told I was a better dancer than the local I was dancing with.
- I agree with them, but I did the polite, “Noooooo”
- I’ve been frustrated by the subject of Science because I’m not sure how much of the extensive detail Charlie is required to remember and retain. He did, though, remember “mitochondria” without a skip of a beat today when I quizzed him randomly about the different parts of the cell.
- I watched the movie “The Box” last night. I stayed up later than I had planned so I could watch the ending on the second showing because I had no idea why the scary music flared up at the end. I get it now.
- The Mister and I are watching “Adjustment Bureau” tonight while eating chocolate pudding cake that I made at 10 p.m. because The Mister overheard me talking a friend through the recipe.
- I like holding The Mister’s hand while we are watching a movie
- I’m pretty sure that we would do anything to be together, just like the movie.
- The Mister is watching me from the couch. I should go back to holding his hand.